Why Evolutionists Hate The Bible
By Arlo Moehlenpah
This morning we read in Isaiah 40:12-28 where it mentions among other things the waters, mountains, islands, inhabitants and the heavens. Isaiah challenges the readers to “Lift up your eyes on high and see who has created these things.” He also asks “Have you not known? Have you not heard?, the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth.” As I read this I thought this is why evolutionists hate the Bible.
All the Writers of the Bible Agree on the Creation Account
To verify this agreement, search for words such as Create, Creator, or Maker in a Bible Concordance or in an online program such as http://www.biblegateway.com. Examples are as follows:
1. Moses. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1:1
2. David. “The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows His handiwork” (Psalm 19:1).
3. Solomon. “Remember now your Creator in the days of your youth...” (Ecclesiastes 12:1).
4. Isaiah. “Thus says God the LORD, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, Who gives breath to the people on it, and spirit to those who walk on it” (Isaiah 42:5).
5. Jeremiah. “Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power...” (Jeremiah 32:17).
6. Amos. “For behold, He who forms mountains, and creates the wind, Who declares to man what his thought is...The LORD God of hosts is His name” (Amos 4:13).
7. Nehemiah. “You alone are the LORD; You have made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth and everything on it, the seas and all that is in them, and You preserve them all. The host of heaven worships You” (Nehemiah 9:6).
8. Malachi. “Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us?” (Malachi 2:10).
9. Job. “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding” (Job 38:4). In chapter 38 and 39, God asks Job a number of tough questions showing Job that man’s knowledge of creation is so limited.
10. Jesus. “...such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time ...” (Mark 13:19).
11. Luke. “Lord, You are God, who made heaven and earth and the sea, and all that is in them” (Acts 4:24).
12. Paul. “For by him were all things created that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: All things were created by him, and for him” (Colossians 1:16).
13. John. “You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created” (Revelation 4:11).
Why do many people believe in the theory of evolution?
1. Most people believe in the theory of evolution because they have been taught, or brainwashed, that it is scientific fact which has been established by supposedly intelligent, honest scientists. From the time a child learns to read, he is presented with storybooks of dinosaurs and cavemen with an evolutionary slant. They are taught by teachers who believe in evolution. Also, the museums and the media bombard the minds of people with evolutionary theory presented as fact.
2. The average person has never had the opportunity to hear intelligent, informed people declare that evolution is a theory, which is not only unsupported, but contradictory to established scientific laws. Also many have never had the opportunity to read a book such as Creation versus Evolution: Scientific and Religious Considerations or see videos or PowerPoint presentations.
Why do some people, after being confronted with the concept of God and creation, still wish to believe in the theory of evolution?
The alternative to evolution is the awareness that there is a personal Creator to whom one must give account. Many people wish to live immoral lives without the thought of being judged by God someday. Men realize that if God created them, He has a right to punish them for their sins just as a potter has a right to destroy vessels that don’t turn out right. Men try to push these thoughts out of their minds by believing in evolution. Thus they hate the Bible which teaches Creation rather than evolution.
Our aim is to inspire people to study the Bible, to teach it and to show that Creation is true and evolution is false. To schedule Creation or teaching methods sessions email us or call at 619-852-4979.
Arlo Moehlenpah, firstname.lastname@example.org
Doing Good Ministries, www.DoingGood.org