What Happened In the Labs With Covid-19
Adapted from the paper “The Coronavirus Confinement”
By Anthony M. Peccon
It’s obvious that we haven’t been told the full truth about COVID-19, but portions of the truth can be pieced together through a study of the events.
US laboratories were being financed by Dr. Tony Fauci’s NIAID, as well as the DOD, the CDC, and the Chinese Center of Disease Control, to do “gain of function” (GOF) work on the Chinese horseshoe bat coronavirus. The purpose of GOF research is to enhance a virus to make it transferrable to the human airways where it had not been previously possible.1
Why on earth would anyone want to make a virus contagious to humans? Some believe there is value in GOF work to predict future disease. However, others recognize the danger, such as Monash University of Melbourne, Australia, “Gain of function research involves creation of pathogens that are more transmissible or deadly than naturally occurring strains.”2
The Galveston National Laboratory at the University of Texas actually directed the Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2018 as it set itself up to work on the bat coronavirus. The University of North Carolina engaged in “gain of function” research at Gilling’s School of Global Public Health. UNC published an article in Nature magazine November 9, 2015. By using the tissues of bats and mice, they achieved a “synthetic construction of chimeric mutant.”3
UNC engineered a virus that was able to “replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV.”4 Two scientists from the Wuhan Institute of Virology took part in the UNC research and are listed as co-authors of the 2015 report; Xing-Yi Ge and Shi Zhengli.5 The Sars corona cells of bat, mouse, and chimeric cultures were “obtained from United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases” (USAMRID). This is a level 4 bioweapons lab located in Fort Dietrich, MD.6
The US placed a moratorium on this dangerous research from October 2014 to December 2017. UNC’s research was halted within those dates, but the above report wasn’t issued until 2015.7 US money was then granted to the Wuhan lab in China to continue the GOF work on the coronavirus. President Trump discontinued the grant on April 24, 2020.8
Dr. Francis Boyle, professor of international law, drafted the legislation for the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, unanimously approved by the House and Senate. Dr. Boyle firmly believes that COVID-19 is a bioweapon.9
Boyle referred to a Chinese scientist who he believes took the COVID-19 research and samples from UNC to Wuhan to continue working on the virus in 2017-2018. His description fits Dr. Shi Zhengli, co-author of the UNC paper, known as “batwoman,” for her 15 years of study on bat coronaviruses. Zhengli heads the infectious disease department at Wuhan. Video interviews and transcripts of Francis Boyle can be found online. However, it is telling that no major news source has spoken with this prominent authority on bioweapons, concerning the COVID-19 pandemic.10
Boyle cited a paper in Science Direct by three scientists from France and one from Canada who assert that the COVID-19 virus has gain of function attributes, “for efficient spreading in the human population compared to other beta coronaviruses.” Boyle further explained, “[G]ain of function technology is DNA genetic engineering. It is ‘turbo charging.’” Therefore, GOF research “has no legitimate medical or other purpose,” other than offensive use.11
In lieu of these facts, it’s not surprising that COVID-19 is a particularly contagious virus. Yet, the far greater peril we face is the use of the virus by the global elites as a pretext to remove our freedoms under the Constitution. Through fear, people have been pitted against one another in an unnatural and unprecedented way. The church must wake up and break the grip of fear with which the enemy has attempted to bind us!
1. “Welcome to the Galveston National Lab,” Galveston National Laboratory, https://www.utmb.edu/GNL, accessed 5.30.2020; “What is Gain-of-Function Research & Who is at High Risk?”
https://ahrp.org/what-is-gain-of-function-research-who-is-at-high-risk/, accessed 8.6.2020.
2. “Gain-of-Function Research: Ethical Analysis-Monash University” Monash University on YouTube (October 19, 2017), https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=99&v=Y8H7YkdpaBI&feature=emb_logo, accessed 5.31.2020.
3. Vineet D Menachery et. al., A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence,” Nature Medicine (November 9, 2015), https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985, accessed 5.30.2020.
4. Menachery, “A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence.”
5. Menachery, “A SARS-like cluster.”
6. Menachery, “A SARS-like cluster.”
7. Francis S. Collins, “Statement on Funding Pause on Certain Types of Gain-of-Function Research,” National Institutes of Health (October 14, 2014) https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nihdirector/statements/statement-funding-pause-certain-types-gain-function-research, accessed 5.31.2020; Francis S. Collins, “NIH Lifts Funding Pause on Gain-of-Function Research,” National Institutes of Health (December 19, 2017), https://www.nih.gov/about-nih/who-we-are/nih-director/statements/nih-lifts-funding-pause-gain-function-research, accessed 5.31.2020; Jocelyn Kaiser and David Malakoff, “U.S. halts funding for new risky virus studies, calls for voluntary moratorium,” Science Magazine (October 17, 2020), https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/us-halts-funding-new-risky-virus-studies-calls-voluntary-moratorium, accessed 6.1.2020; Menachery, “A SARS-like cluster.”
8. Meredith Wadman and Jon Cohen, “NIH’s axing of bat coronavirus grant a ‘horrible precedent’ and might break rules, critics say,” Science Magazine (April 30, 2020), https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/04/nih-s-axing-bat-coronavirus-grant-horrible-precedent-and-might-break-rules-critics-say, accessed 6.1.2020.
9. “Dr. Francis Boyle Creator Of BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon,” MichaelSavage.Com, https://michaelsavage.com/dr-francis-boyle-creator-of-bioweapons-act-says-coronavirus-is-biological-warfare-weapon/, accessed 6.18.2020.
10. “New SARS-like virus is poised to infect humans,” Science Daily (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill: March 14, 2016), https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160314211501.htm, accessed 5.31.2020; “Zhengli Shi,” World Society for Virology, https://www.ws-virology.org/dt_team/zhengli-shi/, accessed 5.31.2020; Mike Adams, “Full transcript of ‘smoking gun’ bombshell interview.”; Joe Hoft, “HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli Ran Coronavirus Research in Wuhan After US Project Was Shut Down by DHS in 2014 for Being Too Risky — PRIOR LEAK KILLED RESEARCHER,” The Gateway Pundit (April 9,2020), https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/huge-exclusive-chinese-doctor-shi-zhengli-ran-coronavirus-research-wuhan-us-project-shut-dhs-2014-risky-prior-leak-killed-researcher/, accessed 6.4.2020; “Biowarfare and Terrorism,” Questia Online Library, https://www.questia.com/library/120091924/biowarfare-and-terrorism, accessed 6.28.2020.
11. B. Coutard et. al., “The spike glycoprotein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV contains a furin-like cleavage site absent in CoV of the same clade,” Science Direct (February 10, 2020), https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220300528?via%3Dihub, accessed 5.30.2020; Mike Adams, “Full transcript of ‘smoking gun’ bombshell interview: Pro. Francis Boyle exposes the bioweapons origins of the CoVid-19 coronavirus,” Natural News (February 20, 2020), https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-20-full-transcript-smoking-gun-interview-prof-frances-boyle-coronavirus-bioweapons.html, accessed 6.3.2020. This transcript is from Dr. Boyle’s interview on Info Wars with Alex Jones. The 47-minute video interview is part of the Natural News article. Boyle is being ignored by the MSM, thus forcing him to get his message out by other means.
The complete paper “The Coronavirus Confinement” by Anthony Peccon can be read at: